- Wounds reduce the player's effective health and cannot be healed by Life Potions or most other form of HP recovery. They are displayed in the life bar as black.
- Wounds are inflicted based on the attacker's Injury rate of the Damage dealt and the target's Protection stat.
- All Magic, Alchemy, and Puppetry Skills, as well as Counterattack and Windmill will never cause wounds.
- The maximum amount of wounds the player can have is 100% of their life.
- Wounds are healed by the following means:
- Rest heals wounds over time.
- Resting by a Campfire will heal wounds more quickly.
- Resting in a dungeon without a campfire will not heal wounds.
- Drinking HP Elixirs or Wound Remedy Potions, receiving First Aid, or Transforming instantly heals wounds.
- First Aid becomes more effective if the target is resting.
- "the Master of Party Healing" title, when equipped, will cause Healing and Party Healing to heal wounds.
- Leveling up, using Nao Soul Stones or Guardian Soul Stones, blue Dungeon Fountains, or receiving healing treatment from a Town Healer NPC will restore life and wounds completely.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.