- Stamina Points (SP) are used for Normal Attack or loading any Combat, Life, Alchemy, Fighter, Music, Puppetry, or Dual Gun Skills.
- Any Normal Attacks with 0 stamina will reduce any weapon's damage to that of Bare Hands.
- Stamina usage can be reduced through Cylinder and Rebis Guard Cylinder upgrades, as well as using the set bonus of Stamina Reduction.
- Stamina is regenerated by the following means:
- Naturally regenerates at a constant rate of 1 point per 2.5 seconds, or 0.4 per second.
- Transforming, Stamina Potions and eating Food for younger characters instantly restores stamina.
- Certain Magical Music, Respite, Enduring Melody, Fantastic Chorus's Life Anthem, or Awakening of Light instantly restores stamina over time.
- Leveling up, using Nao Soul Stones or Guardian Soul Stones, or blue Dungeon Fountains will restore stamina completely.
- High remaining stamina increases the damage of Wind Blast, Sand Burst, Frozen Blast, Hydra Transmutation, and Heat Buster.
- For skills that increase Stamina, see here.
- Soft capped at 1,500.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.