- Injury rate is the percentage of damage that is inflicted as Wounds on the enemy.
- For example, if a player has an Injury Rate of 10~20% and hits 100 damage on an enemy, the enemy will receive 10~20 points of wound.
- Injury rates are most useful on enemies that naturally recover HP very quickly. This includes Dungeon Recovery Rooms.
- Every 10 Dexterity adds +1.0% to Maximum Wound Rate and +0.5% to Minimum Wound Rate.
- Every 10 Will adds +2.0% to Maximum Wound Rate and +0.5% to Minimum Wound Rate.
- Maximum and Minimum Injury Rate is reduced by 1.0% for every Effective Protection point on the target.
- Magic, Alchemy, Puppetry Skills, Counterattack, Lance Counter, Chain: Counter Punch, Windmill, and Doppelganger are not affected by the injury stat as they cannot cause wounds.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.