Generation 5 - Elves of the DesertEdit
- The race Elves was added.
- A new area named Connous was added where elves start their journey at the town Filia.
- A new PvP system was implemented, called Dueling.
- The Messenger System was updated.
- Character Select Screen has been changed.
- Boss Rush Mode Dungeons is now available.
- Singing Birds Pets have been implemented.
- More rideable pets have been implemented.
- Arrows (1000) can now be purchased from Item Mall for 50 Nexon Cash, and can hold up to 1000 arrows. This Quiver's arrows can now be moved to a normal Quiver.
- Emerald Arrow
- Amethyst Arrow
- Topaz Arrow
- Mysterious Arrow
- Various Elf-only and Elf and Human-only clothing, and leather armors.
- Different versions of basic skills (almost all Combat and Magic, excluding Life) has been implemented for Elves only to balance their special archery skills.
- Mirage Missile can now be learned by talking to Castanea about 'Skills' and completing a quest dungeon of Longa Desert Ruins.
- Throw Stone can now be learned from Sion after completing the quest Throwing Stones.
- Throw Dice can now be learned by equipping a dice that can be sold by most General Shops.
- Hide can now be learned from the Beginner Quests of the elves.
- Play Dead can now be learned by talking to Tracy at a certain level.