- Damage is the amount of HP an enemy will lose when physically attacked.
- A player's damage stat is displayed as a range between a minimum and maximum value. Any given attack on an enemy will inflict an amount of damage whose value is somewhere within that range.
- A player's minimum damage cannot exceed their maximum damage. If the minimum damage would be higher than the maximum, the minimum damage will be lowered to the player's maximum damage.
The final damage dealt on a monster is calculated in the following steps:
1. Base damage plus all additional damages (from enchants, stats except Int, skills)
2. Skill Multipliers (if applicable)
3. Enemy Defense Deduction
4. Enemy Effective Protection Deduction
5. Shield Melee Damage Reduction (if applicable)
6. Elemental Multiplier (if applicable)
7. Passive Defense (if applicable)