- Skills require Ability Points (AP) to rank them up and become stronger.
- There are a max of 16 ranks for each skill. Some skills do not have this many.
- The ranks are labelled from Novice to F to A, then from 9 to 1, with Novice being the lowest rank and 1 being the highest rank.
- Some skills can be advanced beyond rank 1 at the Advancement Arena.
- In order to rank up a skill, you must complete at least 100 points worth of that ranks training requirements. Training the skill more than that merely increases the bonus exp you get upon rank up.
- Skills are subdivided into different categories based on type. The main types are:
- Combat --- these skills have a red background in your skill window.
- Magic --- these skills have a blue background in your skill window.
- Life --- these skills have a gold background in your skill window.
- Other skills:
- Actions --- technically skills, however, they require no AP and do not rank up, these have a green background and are accessible from the "Actions" window.
- Transformation --- these skills require level-ups instead of AP to rank up; see the appropriate skill page for more information.
If you want to see a list of all skills, see Skill List.
For a comparison of the AP needed for each skill, and the stat it boosts, go here.
For skills that aren't implemented yet, go to Category:Future Skills.
Pages in category "Skills"
This category contains only the following page.